All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Forum rules

All guild initiates must post here. Please read the guild rules and ethos which are stickied in this section. Our main rule is that you must be at least 18 years old.

Post subject: Thantaz introduction
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:12 pm 
Ex Member

Name of Main: Thantaz
Hello. This the introduction for Thantaz.
I looked at some of the other posts for inspiration and ended up reading Bologneses one, which was unfortunate. There's no way I'll be able to top that one.

My name is Pål. I'm 26 years old and I live in a town called Fredrikstad in Norway. I started playing a Night elf hunter at the end of vanilla, 4 or 5 months before TBCs release. I did'nt really get into the endgame content of the game before TBC, where I started raiding with a pretty casual guild. We only cleared Karazhan and Gruul's lair, but it was fun and not that hardcore.
In WOTLK fatigue hit me hard. While some of my friends praise WOTLK as one of the greatest expansions, I couldn't stand playing WoW at that time, and went on nearly a 4 year long break from the game (I think, can't remember exactly).
I restarted my adventure in Cataclysm, playing a gnome DK and was gearing up to become tank in a guild which consisted of only my friends. However, due to some disagreements, we disbanded that guild, and I went on another break and came back as a Blood Elf warlock in Mists. There we managed to get our guild going and started raiding, which was alot of fun. But again, due to some disagreements that nearly cost some of us our friendships, I dropped out from the guild, and from the world of Azeroth, for good this time I promised myself.
But then WoD came and I didn't have anything else to play at that moment, so I started playing a gnome priest. WoD was all pvp for me, seeing how ridiculous Disc was. I was in a guild with 4 of my friends and we only played for fun, and pretty much always together.
Legion came, and we continued like we had, me and friends, questing and doing instances together. But now fatigue has hit them, and I was pretty much by myself on Sylvanas, which is the server I was on before. But I knew that Hunterglory, who is a friend and colleague in real life, played horde on Dunemaul. He got me invited to the guild on my alt, Nochtitus(sorry for taking forever with the introduction on him). Then I decided to migrate and faction change my priest here. Now I'm ready to start a new "chapter" and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hmm, that was more of a lifestory than a small introduction. Hope it's not too long.
 Post subject: Re: Thantaz introduction
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:52 pm 
Guild Officer

Name of Main: Æpophis
Thanks for the introduction. Welcome to the guild ;)

Post subject: Re: Thantaz introduction
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:50 pm 
Guild Master

Name of Main: Liurenei