All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 am

Forum rules

All guild initiates must post here. Please read the guild rules and ethos which are stickied in this section. Our main rule is that you must be at least 18 years old.

Post subject: Zahrim the affliction warlock
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:31 am 
Grunt

Name of Main: Zahrim
My name is Jákup and I'm 30 years old. I come from the Faroe Islands but have studied Software Engineering in Denmark. I currently live in the Faroe Islands and I am working with system development here from 8-16 on weekdays. I'm married and have 4 kids; they're 5, 3, 2 and a newborn (2 months now). As my days are kind of full with dadstuff and workstuff, I usually only play in the evenings, when waifu goes to bed ;) I have two dedicated "game nights" though, where I play from between 19:00 and 19:30 depending on how well it goes with putting the kids to sleep :)

Legacy experience: I have played WoW almost since launch and have always been a raider from vanilla, through tbc and wotlk. I was a hardcore raider in vanilla, playing in Iron Edge and Cold Blooded guilds on Dunemaul (top guilds on that server at that time). I stopped at the launch of cataclysm because I felt wow took too much of my time. I didn't prioritize correctly, and it more or less destroyed me :P
I've raided in every raid and killed every boss (except KT in vanilla) up until wotlk. I did play at all during cata, mop or wod, as I just recently started playing again.
I played an SM/Ruin warlock for the most part, but played around with demonoly and full affliction as well during vanilla, tbc and wotlk. I also had a ret/holy/prot paladin at lvl 80 with t9 for all specs and in tbc I had a feral druid at level 70.

Legion experience: I started playing on my warlock again, and was sad to see that I did not have my iconic warlock spell as affliction anymore: shadow bolt. I have gotten used to it though, and I'm still in love with affliction.
I have tried every currently available raid bosses in LFR and read up on differences on heroic, but currently the only raids I have done in heroic is with you guys in ToS :)

All in all, I am a raider by heart and have the past experience of many many hours of raiding that adds to my general knowledge of raid mechanics.

Zahrim - 110 UD Warlock (currently affliction)

Post subject: Re: Zahrim the affliction warlock
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:43 pm 
Guild Master

Name of Main: Liurenei
Thank you for your intro, welcome!

Post subject: Re: Zahrim the affliction warlock
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 am 
Guild Officer

Name of Main: Æpophis
Welcome ;)